Saturday, May 29, 2010

Real big kid shampoo



The other day Job convinced me of the virtues of salon shampoo and conditioner. He has used them before but I have always been thrifty...er ok cheap, and have stuck with good ol' suave or whatever is on sale. But I decided to give the salon stuff a try so we picked up some hugo bottles of Big.Sexy.Hair. Because we want big sexy hair? Naw, because it was on "sale" haha I just can't get away from a deal ;) Now, Job and I share a lot of things and something I do like about this shampoo is the smell. It is just nice enough to work for both Job and I. Job loves it already. I have only used it once so have yet to see.... You guys can be my judge and see if Job and I have bigger or sexier hair over the next few weeks ;) If not, I am totally going back to Suave-ola ;)

2 comments:

  1. I used to be a Suave girl myself. The second I tried nicer shampoo I was converted and never looked back! It makes such a difference. Dare I say I'm happier now? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lot's of their shampoo are in great price! I did the conversion and lot's of them are exactly the same price as I bought in LA.

    ReplyDelete