Thursday, March 31, 2011

Alphabet game

I thought it might be fun to see which website popped up first on my browser as I entered in each letter of the alphabet. Mine are not very intellectual or educational per se, but let's just say I look up all those websites on my other browser ;)
It actually does give a pretty good representation of some of my favorite sites :) What are some of your favorite websites to browse?

A-Apartment Therapy
B-BYU-Idaho
C-Craigslist
D-Daybook, the
E-Etsy
F-Facebook (followed closely by foodgawker ;)
G-Googledocs
H-Hulu (then hotmail. hmm...)
I-IMDB
J-Job+Rachael=Happy Family (this blog)
K-iKea
L-For the Love (a blog) and lds.org
M-Miniclip (slightly embarassed about this one... ;)
N-Netflix
O-Our Best Bites (delish cooking blog)
P-Pandora (with partners.org definitely on the list-still gotta job search ;)
Q-Nothing
R-Ruche
S-Surf the channel (mmk I don't really watch THAT many shows/movies. Those sites seem to be popping up a lot in this list though haha)
T-Target
U-USAA
V-Nothing
W-William Riera
X-Nothing
Y-You Tube
Z-Nothing

1 comment:

  1. haha! i love this!!! lOVE it! Creative and funny! wonder what mine would reveal???

    ReplyDelete