I need more friends.
Anyways, speaking of Green, feast your eyes. And your bellies because you should make some.
When Job saw what I was putting in it he just said, "Sorry hun, I love you, but I am not eating that." He was serious!! I was shocked! I pleaded, puppy eyed, "demanded" etc... but he was pretty firm. But finally after I drank mine and mentioned how delish it was he sipped it. And LIKED it! ha!
Kale Apple Smoothie
Serves 1| Hands-On Time: 05m | Total Time: 05m
- 3/4 cup chopped kale, ribs and thick stems removed
- 1 small stalk celery, chopped (go easy on the celery, it can get too strong)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- (I also added flax seeds the next time I made it for an extra boost of nutrients)
- Place the kale, celery, banana, apple juice, ice, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
Don't let that gorgeous green color scare you. It is gooood! :)