Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Last day of Pompeii (and of Kristin visiting)

 I had to go back to work the day after Christmas but Job took care of my dear sister, and I got off at 4 everyday so there was still plenty of time to have fun! :) Observe:

We cooked, we went to museums, we laughed, talked, watched movies, went out to eat, relaxed from our busy week prior, took late night donut runs; basically had a lot of fun.

In more detail than you want:

  • We could spend forever in the Museum of Science. They had a special exhibit of Pompeii going on which was amazing. Kristin and I also reminisced about our dreams of becoming astronauts. 
  • Kristin decided The Greek Corner was one of the best places we took her to eat. That is due to the lamb and beef kabob. Explosion in your mouth people.
  • We finally went to Kane's donuts. It was super good. And we stood at the counter for a very long time trying to find the donuts before the guys at the counter decided to show us where they were hidden. They thought we were dumb, but ya know what buddy?! It's a donut shop, show me the donuts.
  • I am still finding out slowly fun little things Kristin and Job did while I was gone at work. I am glad they had the chance to get to know each other better :)

Thanks for coming Kristin! We loved having you. And we love you. And donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment