- My first clue was when my patient came out of the house today wearing his red sox shirt. Then noticing that everyone (EVERYONE) was wearing red sox gear. Sheesh, I gotta go shopping so I can fit in here ;)
- Bus driver had the game turned up on the radio thanksverymuch. And everyone knew to be quiet. Don't mess with a Bostonian and their Red Sox.
- High fives all around when we come into home!
- Me forgoing my usual radio line-up on the commute home from work to tune in to the game. I am usually a strickly live sports kind of gal, but not today. It's opening day people!
- Traffic. And lots of it.
- Job's school is near Fenway park and he can hear the crowd in his classes when something good happens. I'll bet he's hearing a lot today :)
Go get 'em Red Sox!