Saturday, June 9, 2012

Adventure--Found among the archives

 I found this post I wrote a few months back lost amongst the drafts of my blogger today. I don't know why I didn't post it, maybe I just wrote it for my own release of emotions and didn't feel the need to post it. But looking back on it is interesting. Some of those scary, unsure things have become less scary, and known. Others are still up in the air. But the last paragraph still, and always will, stand (coincidence the last two posts have had chayote in them. We really don't eat it that much ;)

"Sometimes I put on my happy face and think "this is all part of the ADVENTURE!!! (!!!) Caps and extra exclamation definitely needed.
But sometimes not knowing what will happen in the future is a tad scary. Right now I don't know how long we will stay in our beloved Boston, I don't know if my Jobito will be able to stay in the U.S. with me (sounds dramatic maybe but true. We are going through a green card renewal and anything could happen), I don't know when babies might come into our little family, I don't know what's for dinner tonight.

But I do know the gospel is true. I know my Heavenly Father loves me, and is with Job and I every step of the way on our ADVENTURE! ;) I know I love that man named Job immensely, and forever. I know I have a chayote in the fridge I should use for dinner. Those are all good things to know. Those things (even the last, it is nice to know we can eat :) give me so much peace through the major uncertainty I sometimes feel."

1 comment: