Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

I got this email from my Auntie Ginger yesterday (my dad's birthday), and it was just perfect so I had to share it. 

Every year it seemed like I had more fun on Parr's birthday than my own. And I would call him the next day and tell him what fun I had on HIS birthday. It got to be a *thing* over the years. I've been missing him alot over the last few days. I stayed at home tonite and figured I would just catch the game. Well as you may have seen our Giants pitcher threw a PERFECT game. It is the first in their 138 years of franchise history. The only one. It was a BIG deal in my baseball world. And now I will never forget the day it happened. No way my birthday could top this. He's done it again.


Happy Birthday Dad, thanks for still being such a huge part of our lives. You've done it again.

 

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet Rachael. I'm more than pleased your parents had the foresight to bring you into the world.

    ReplyDelete