Friday, December 7, 2012

Roll with it (2nd Date of Christmas)

On the 2nd date of Christmas my true love and I...

Did not make it to the Salsa dancing evening we had planned. A slightly unexpected surgery that morning put a hold on dancing for a while. Besides the pain, Job's pain meds are pretty heavy. The bottle says no drinking alcohol, no driving, and no Salsa dancing while taking this medication. (sheesh, I have been cracking myself up lately. And embarrassing myself. At the same time.)


SO, on the 2nd date of Christmas my true love and I...

Went off the plan and enjoyed a post surgery soup and sandwich at Dave's Fresh Pasta in Davis Square (cool little place. We would recommend giving it a try), followed by a Walking Dead marathon to speed recovery. Not sure how Christmas-y this date was, but we went with it under the circumstances.

Romance is not dead.
(ok yeah, I've got to stop with the bad jokes)





No comments:

Post a Comment