Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A thought a day




I have a note on my i-pad that I write one random thought a day on, whenever I remember (about once a month...). It's a silly little journal of sorts. Here are some of my recent thoughts, unedited and weird.


  • It's about food, and service, and birthdays and work, and birthdays at work.
  • I love to be able to walk. Walking from the t made me realize I should never complain that I have to walk some places. I can walk.
  • Job is my favorite human.
  • We have been failing at cooking real food. We have been snacking on the run for weeks, and when we went out for a date to a Colombian place we got a simple house salad and it was our favorite part of the meal. We craved those nutrients and that fresh taste.

  • I need to get to sleep earlier, but I also need time to wind down after work/activities. What to do?

  • It's cold, it's early, but life is good.
  • I wore my two heaviest winter coats today. Together, at the same time, on top of each other. It's st. Patrick's day and I am cold but also feeling festive. 

  • I believe a cup of hot yuzu tea and a big bowl of popcorn are an acceptable dinner for a solo Monday night
  • I Shared my favorite Regina Spektor album with Job riding home on the T tonight. Just sitting there, splitting a set of earbuds, getting into the music, maybe with a few kisses thrown in for good measure. That's my view of love today. 

  • I am happy to find reassurance when I have moments of doubt and uncertainty. Letting faith and love in feels good. 

  • I have a stabbing stress headache, but I could not do any of this without Job. So grateful for him. Also, it's snowing outside. What the freak. (4/16).
  • Where is the line between having friends who will accept you for who you are, crazy and everything, and ones that help make you want to be a better person at the price of you feeling fake at times? Maybe I will be friends just with Job. That's easy.\



No comments:

Post a Comment