Sunday, February 28, 2016

November 2015-Tree Lighting at Faneuil, KDS Goodbye

Michelle and I hit up the Faneuil Hall tree lighting this year! I love a good tree lighting. And I also love the Ghirardelli store.


 Yay Michelle! She was a huge part of making work so great. I always learned something new from her, and appreciate her constant support. Such a giving and loving teacher.
 This girl is the coolest person ever. And the nicest to boot. She is who I want to be when I come back in another life ;)

 Liz is one of the most amazing teachers I have had the pleasure of knowing. I would want her to be my kid's teacher.



I don't usually share photos of this guy, but this is a special occasion ;) I have so many photos of him just for my personal photo album, and flipping through them makes me happy, and miss him so much. Talk about a life changer right there. He forever changed my life.
My guy. So much love for that handsome guy.
Some of the work crew. Talk about R-E-S-P-E-C-T! They are amazing human beings. I could write a post about each of them. *sob, sob* now I'm sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment