Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sleeping Arrangements

Sunday night we slept in here:
Secret night photo while Job was sleeping and I couldn't


Because:
1) I came home early from church because I was feeling sicky. So Job dragged our airbed out, blew in up, tucked me in, and then made me dinner. <3
2) Our neighbors on the bedroom side are loud (more on that later)
3) Job thought the airbed would be more comfy than our lumpy futon
4) It is darker in the living room. I hate light when I am trying to sleep.

Due to all those lovely reasons you'd think I would finally be able to sleep. However the designer of our airbed decided it would be comfy (clever?) to add very large divots the size of the grand canyon (the fake one at Yellowstone) all over the bed. I was falling in these holes all night long. My knee would get stuck in one while my lady lumps were getting squished into another. Then I would try sleeping on my back but my pillow would get swallowed up in another hole. Needless to say I didn't get much (any) sleep. But Job slept just fine! Explain that.
Maybe I am a princess.
Yeah, that sounds good.....

1 comment: