Thursday, January 27, 2011

00:16 hours, Salazar Home

Me, my midnight snack (er, meal really) and the Bachelor. Job is sleeping away like a good person who has to go to school and be responsible.

Oh look, I captured a picture of psycho Michelle. She scares me. And amuses me.

Um...I am a little embarrassed that I admit to watching Bachelor. I tell myself "this is the LAST time" each season. Because it just keeps getting worse. And yet, maybe that's why I keep coming back. Yes it is ridiculous, yes the women and men are crazy (mostly the women), yes it is fake, dramatic, and overdone.....that is why it is so entertaining!
So I haven't been able to kick the habit yet. Until that time I will just sit with our little macy and get my fix at midnight while satisfying my late-night munchies.

Tell me I am not alone in this people.....



Oh, and P.S.
Dear Husband,
When I finally got into bed you grabbed me, rolled me on top of you to give me a little kiss, then cuddled with me, all while you were still fast asleep. You are so sweet and funny, even when you are sleeping! ;)
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment