Monday, February 28, 2011

Divison Standing-#1. That's what I'm talkin' about!

First. Off.-Job did an amazing job with his talk yesterday! It was so well prepared and well written, I know a lot of people really enjoyed it and learned from it. He also presented it well, and you could tell he meant the words he said. Great job bun, I love you.

Next item of business: a fantastic date night the other week! Jobito rocked this one (he always does on date night ;), we had so much fun! He took me out to dinner for soup and sandwiches (yumm) and then we hit a Celtics basketball game at TD Garden! Woohoo we love our guys in green ;)
(I have also decided that my new aspiration in life is to become a Celtics dancer. Skimpy outfit, do a few short dances during a game and throw prices, get paid. Oh yeah. We sat behind one of the dancers on the bus coming home, I should have asked her what her secret was. Probably that she can dance which is much more than I can say for myself ;)

I'll let a few pics do most of the talking. My throat is still sore from cheering and yelling the whole game.

Job had to go straight from school which is why he is not donning the traditional green garb of a true Celtics fan. He will be better prepared next time (and me too for that matter ;)

See the score up there? It was tied or super close the 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarters! Exciting game :) The Celtics game in full force the 4th though and went on to sweet victory! :)


It was a full house and the other fans were really fun to watch. We really liked these guys haha!

Great game and great guy to enjoy it with :) Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment