Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spreading the Love

Mondays are Job's reeeaallly long days. The poor man left the house around 5:30 (a.m.!!) and didn't get back until after 10:30p.m. So I have to find ways to entertain myself. Last night I decided it was Valentine making night :) My family always made homemade valentines for each other growing up and we still do even though we are spread out. It is always so fun to get creative, make something unique and special for my siblings and parents, and be able to write them a special little love note :) I didn't have a lot of supplies so I made do with my printer, little pretty paper scraps, tape, and other odds and ends. All of the valentines were little minis this year due to sending them and lack of supplies haha :) Not my most impressive or beautiful ones, but is was a lot of fun to make them and I hope the fam enjoys.
I still need to decide what to do for Job this year. Since Lovers day lands on a Monday this might be problematic (see above). But I have a few little tricks up my sleeve to make it a special couple of days :) I will gladly take any other great suggestions my friends have too! Hit me with the good stuff peeps! :)

And speaking of good stuff, check out this awesome outdoor bookstore a friend and I came across while looking for a yarn shop. Just hanging out there in the ally. It was so cool, I had to snap some pics. (well, I snapped the first one anyways. I am not that good at taking pictures of myself ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment