Friday, April 29, 2011

My day in 5 words and a picture

  • Revise
  • Sun
  • Sushi
  • Bolero
  • Jobito
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Speaking of Bolero, I really wanted to go once I saw the BSO was doing it. I had to beg and plead Job to go with me. Out conversation went something like this:
Rach: Hey we should go see them perform Bolero, I love that piece!
Job: O.k.! I already got tickets.

:)

I love being able to enjoy music with you Jobito! And that I don't have to drag you to the symphony/ballet/opera/theater etc. In fact, you are usually the first one to suggest going! You are quite the cultured guy.
I love you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for following ,im following you back..
    you look beautiful here..& who said ur blog is boring??i find it interesting...i stalk you everyday!! lol
    --kisses

    ReplyDelete