Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just My Cup of Tea

I happen to enjoy sharing a pot of vanilla honey tea with my dashingly handsome husband inside an artsy little coffee shop in the beautiful city of Boston. It is those little pleasures that make me think that life is very good, even when it is very hard :)


For some strange reason because I am vain I feel the need to point out that I had walked many a mile that day along the freedom trail and throughout Boston, hence the casual attire, messy hair, and lack of makeup. But whatev right. You probably didn't even notice or care until I felt the need to bring it up. Why do I do such things?! Oh yeah, I am vain ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful even if you are vain! Kidding on the vain part. Your tea sounds yummy. What a fun day you two had.

    ReplyDelete