Monday, May 9, 2011

My Angel Mother

I am a day late with this. I could never be a "real" blogger because I am always at least a day behind everyone else.  Last night it was just because I was too busy having fun to blog. My dearest mum just happens to be here in Boston right this minute. And she was here yesterday for mothers day which was just fabulous. I have missed her so, so much since moving out here. She's amazing. I could go on for pages (do blogs have pages? hm.) But I will just say she is the best mum I could ever have and I will forever appreciate her sacrifice and love for me. I love you mum!

We have lots of fun Boston plans for this week since my mum and 3 younger sisters are here visiting. I can't wait to spend a whole week with these ladies that I love.
Girls trip to Rome years ago.
Wedding day. Obvi.

Mothers day in Mexico is the 10th of May. So to my sweet Suegra-Feliz Dia de las Madres! You raised my amazing husband and for that I will always be grateful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment