Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tid-bits for today

  • I am reduced to using paper towels for loo roll today since Job took the car and I don't want to walk 3 miles carrying a big ol' thing of toilet paper. But maybe that's just because I'm lazy 
  • I am bringing dinner to a friend who just had her baby. What do women who just had a baby like to eat?!
  • I am realizing that my birthday is one day before Job's concert, so he will probably be very busy. Oh well, new plan! ;) (my old plan was to do a whole day of service in different places. 21 acts of service for each year of my life. I will probably just spread my service out over a few days instead because I am too selfish to do all that service alone without Job ;) 
  • I am currently trying to make the New York Times recipe for No Knead Bread. I'll let you know how it turns out :) I put garlic and rosemary in mine and it is smelling so good!   
  • We haven't gotten a new computer yet. We have been taking advantage of some wonderful friend's kindness as they let us use an extra laptop they have. We decided rent was probably more important to spend money on than a new computer. Darn my practical side.  
  • Aren't these silly girls just adorable :) Love them.

Enjoying some hot New England Clam Chowder. Melia and Maren, May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment