Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Re: Tid-bits for today

In response to yesterday's post
  • STILL rocking the bounty quicker picker uppers.
  • I brought my friend chicken salad sandwiches on croissants, curried carrot soup, and spice pecan cookies. Hope she liked it! (And her baby was adorable!!)
  • Job has had that "I have a little surprise" look on his face lately. (he uses that face a lot. I like it.) I am pretty sure that means he hasn't forgotten about my birthday ;)
  • The No Knead Bread turned out sooo good!! Seriously, you cannot mess this bread up. It turned out fragrant, crispy on the outside, chewy and soft on the inside. Mmmm....I advise you to make some. Right now.
  • New plan on the computer-buy a hardrive and some software "stuff" to fix up a computer that our other friends gave us. Seriously, we have amazing friends.
  • These girls are also extremely cute. And I sure as heck love them too. 
My sister Eliza and my sister Kathleen....psych! That's my mom! I know, she's hot. (Trip the Boston Temple, May 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment