Friday, March 30, 2012

Getting on board

Job and I had a wonderful date this afternoon at a hip little sandwich shop in Cambridge, and then to hear Leonidas Kavakos and the BSO perform. 
We had stimulating conversation, took a walk enjoying the Spring blooms in Boston, and just enjoyed each other's company. 


And to top it all off, this is what I got as I dropped Job off to school:


Job:  Oh no honey, we didn't take pictures of our sandwiches!

So cute. I fell in love again. This guy is not only getting used to my taking pictures of everything, he is now reminding me to!


Don't worry hun, we'll remember next time! ;) I love your guts.




{I did however snap this little gem outside the restaurant. How sweet. And to think I didn't even remember to call.}




No comments:

Post a Comment