Friday, December 28, 2012

Twelve Dates of Christmas: Date Seven

On the 7th Date of Christmas my true love and I...



Celebrated 3 years of marriage. 3! It's pretty great, I think. :) So was 1 and 2, and so will 4 and 5 and 6..... It is just great to be married to Job.

We did things Salazar style (the only way we know how) and headed out for Sushi. Shoes off, sit on a pillow, slabs of raw fish. It was wonderful.

I was sick with a cold that presented with every possible symptom and won't go away (still!) so we skipped the Nutcracker that night, but we celebrate every day so NBD ;)
We also happened upon lots of Christmas lights on our drive to and from the restaurant in the suburbs. Ahhh twinkling lights, I love 'em.



Happy Anniversary bun. You know who loves you.





See that small, cold-ridden girl? She was on the date too.

No comments:

Post a Comment