Saturday, February 9, 2013

January come and gone

January was a bit of a blur. I made a goal to take all the work I could and as a result I worked. A lot. Which was great, it just put a damper in my other goal of deep cleaning my home. It's hard to clean your home when you are never home ;) Along with work I ended up having some sort of activity every night of the week. So it was a busy, crazy, and fun month! I only captured a few photos this month so here they are randomly.

 Tea time = Breath time

 We stayed in and ate Chinese Food for New Years Eve. Then promptly went to bed at 9:30pm. We are just too exciting. (In my defense I did have to work that day and the next ;)

 Sunday is pasta night. Whether from our Italian neighbor or our own creations we get our noodles on.

 Mexican Hot Chocolate makes me love Job even more :)

Job having fun using his molinillo

No comments:

Post a Comment