Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Job's job

Job has a job, did you know? ;) Working hard even through the rigours of his Conservatory education, what a guy!
He currently works at a local high school teaching private lessons after school. And let me tell you, he is an awesome teacher. I can just tell how much the students and their parents love him. It is nice to see when others appreciate someone I love so much. Though it is the hope to perform in an orchestra after graduation rather than teach full time, teaching is a wonderful gift Job has and one that will serve him well throughout life. (Though he said he won't be the one to teach our kids music, darn! ;)
Slightly unrelated picture. But is WAS after the recent recital he had for his kiddos. I just had to take a picture...


Love you my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment