Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mexico Part 7. Bye Riviera, Back to Monterrey

We spent our last few days in Mexico back in Monterrey with family. The best. I am so grateful to have married into such a kind, loving, funny, and talented family. It makes so much sense now why Job is so awesome :)

See you later paradise!

Hello again Monterrey!

Ahh the street tacos. So, so good. We randomly saw some Mormon missionaries passing by and Job insisted we buy them tacos too :)

We went to many of Job's places he remembers as a kid. His old music conservatory, old high school, church buildings, old homes he has lived in, restaurants he frequented as a kid, and some really neat places around the city. It was a really special experience for me to finally see the places I have heard so much about. I was in Job heaven seeing his face light up as he took me around and reminisced.

A bright museum
haha Melissa was sad that her mom told her to get out of the picture, I didn't notice her there.

There is this hill in the middle of the city that gives great views all around. The carosel is on this hill and of course I couldn't resist. The kids loved that Job picked the teeny pony to ride. He did look pretty silly ;)













And that's all for now folks. Viva Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment