Friday, November 22, 2013

Gettin' my Mexican on-Archive draft

I am embracing my inner Mexicana a little more every day. Who knew, it was in there all along and I just needed Job to bring it out.

  • When I first saw Job pouring valentina sauce all over his popcorn I thought he was desecrating it. Now? Pass the valentina please, this popcorn needs some spice!!
  • I've been whipping out my own homemade salsa like it ain't no thang
  • Put my pandora on mix and you're bound to get some Juan Luis Geurra, Mana, and other Latin superstars. It's in my blood.
  • Despite stiff hips and lack of rhythm I enjoy learning how to Latin dance. Maybe because my partner is smokin' hot.
  • Squealing like a little Mexican kid when Job says he is going to make Gusinitos. ("little worms") "Ooohhh!! Yay, yay, yay!" :)


Next thing on the list:

Actually go to Mexico.


 (No Mexicans were harmed in the writing of this post. F.Y.I. I do realize there is more to being Mexican than hot sauce and Latin dancing ;)

_________________________________________________________________

*This is a post I wrote waaay back. I now can say I have been to Mexico!*

No comments:

Post a Comment