Sunday, December 15, 2013

A little bit about my job

I spend a good part of my work day here at this school (the other part at my patient's home). It is an amazing facility, and I can't say enough about the incredible kids who go to school there. They have taught me so much, and make my days brighter.

Obviously I don't share pictures of my patient willy-nilly on my social media, but his parents are pretty comfortable with pictures, so I felt ok sharing these here since they are out and about the internet anyways :)

Watch the video and look for a bright, happy, and handsome young man with bright red hair (1:45, but watch the whole thing, all the kids are awesome). That is who I spend my days with and I couldn't be any luckier.



New Spaces at the Kennedy Day School from 40 Shades Media on Vimeo.

Also, click on over here to see a picture of him being a little celebrity ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment