Saturday, December 14, 2013

Napa Valley Festival Del Sol (July 2013)

Thought I would share a few thoughts and pictures from Job's summer festival in Napa, CA. He was invited to play in the Festival del Sol for two weeks and had a fantastic experience. He met a lot of amazing musicians, artists, actors, and lots of wonderful people who came to enjoy the good wine and music. He also was a favorite since he would give his wine away to friends because he doesn't drink ;)

He went right before our Mexico trip so we just met up there once he was done. It made for a fun reunion ;)

I know I sound like a broken record, but I am incredibly proud of Job and his dedication to his art. The fact that he works so hard to bring something beautiful to others is commendable, and the fact that he is talented enough to make a living from it is a blessing. Whatever he ends up doing after school will involve music, and I would not want it any other way. Do what you love. I can't say that enough.

All these pictures made me want to take a trip to San Francisco soon! My Aunt Ginger lives in that area and met up with Job to take him around, and I was totally jealous they got to hang out and enjoy the gorgeous area. We will be coming to visit you again soon Auntie!


















Lots of Summer fun for Job this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment