Saturday, May 17, 2014

Overheard

I get to see and hear a lot of interesting people on my commute to and from work every day. Here are some recent gems:


Yelling on the phone-"those are the people who use toilet paper!!"

To no one in particular -"Don't eat babies!! Don't eat babies!!"

"Jed's girlfriend is really against the killing of turtles for turtle soup" (I didn't know that was a thing).

On the phone - "I want to make people pay. I wish I could do something to get vengeance. I know there is no heaven or hell, so I want people to get what they deserve. I wish there was a way I could punish them...civilly of course..." 

From a small group of guys adding substantially to the noise on the train- "Did you know every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute goes by?...."

Via

To be continued. Because people always talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment