Sunday, December 5, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things :)

I made my first on-my-own, successful batch of bread last week. Woohoo, I was so proud of these loaves :) I made rosemary-garlic bread so the house smelled delicious while they were cooking :)


Recipe here: http://www.barefootkitchenwitch.com/the_barefoot_kitchen_witc/2010/02/rosemary-garlic-bread.html

Because we were here for thanksgiving we decided to have a little Thanksgiving dinner the Sunday after. It was so much fun with just the two of us. We just sat, ate (of course ;), talked, laughed, and went through what we were grateful for. A wonderful husband is right up there amongst the top things on my list :) I am so glad he is my best friend and that I can sit for ages just talking and laughing with him. I'll never get tired of that :)
My 1 hour Thanksgiving dinner :) Pretty yummy!

 A few days ago Job came home with these. Just because :) And as a way to ask me on a date. *swoon* he is so sweet ;) He even picked out the flowers in the arrangement at the florists. Sweet AND has good taste, what more could a girl want ;)
See that pretty print up there? That is one of my favorite things too! :) I love photography (I don't do it, I just enjoy it. That particular print is from: http://www.etsy.com/people/ciaobellaphotography I think it is so feminine, so soft, and just all around beautiful.

 The card read: Hi honey! Would you like to go out with me? I love you!

For our date he took me to Boston Common (note, our date here was actually the Boston public garden. They are right across the street from each other and I wrote that back when I was a newbee Bostonian ;) to see the Christmas lights. They had just lit everything up for the season and it looked beautiful! The big Christmas tree was the highlight :) We forgot our camera but I am sure we will be back and I will make sure to take pictures. Then we went to get some dinner which we decided to bring back home to eat in our cozy bed :) Nothing like chowing down on Chinese food with the hubs all cozy and warm at home. Thanks for a fun date and the gorgeous flowers love!


I love smiling and these are just a few things that have made me smile really big lately :D

No comments:

Post a Comment