Friday, March 4, 2011

Moments from the past: Job-BYU-Idaho Poster Boy

Today I randomly came across these photos that LDS philanthropies took of Job for some posters back in the day (i.e. a few years ago). He will probably hate that I am posting them but they are just too cute not to! ;) He looks just like the BYU-I poster person should, clean cut, happy, talented, diverse, cute, etc...
Gosh, I wonder why I was never asked to model for a poster.....

Juuuusssst kidding. I only went to school so I could marry someone who did ;)

That's right, I married a male model

Look at that FORM! :) Perfecto I tell you, perfecto

He was my "boy next door" that I ended up marrying :)

Where's Job?
Job is thinking of starting the Job Salazar Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too. There he would teach them that there's more to life than just being really, really, ridiculously good looking. Go get 'em babe.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha love the movie quote. :) way to go Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know your husband could play the violin. Does he serenade you every night? He should start a blog on how to look good and get into BYUI prints.

    ReplyDelete