Thursday, June 16, 2011

In other news...

Nope, not pregnant. Looking back at my post that is kinda what it sound like. Except make no mistake, when I am pregnant it will be exciting not only for Job and I, but for every person we've ever met as well ;) Nope, that is not the news. I am not trying to be a tease or anything, 'cause that's annoying :) Trust me, it is not that exciting or big for anyone else. In fact, it is bittersweet for us. But I just want some dang pictures anyways.

We currently have two students living with us for a couple of weeks. Job and some of his classmates are putting on a benefit concert in honor of the people of Japan and what they have gone through recently. So our living room floor is currently made up of airbeds and suitcases. Hey no complaints here, one is from Italy and one has Vietnamese roots, so we are enjoying some fun meals ;)

I have started getting involved in a couple of cooking clubs that some women from our church group here has put together. One is Italian Cooking lessons, and the other a Gourmet Cooking group. We learned how to make a broccoli rabe dish last night and the next theme for Gourmet night is strawberries and rhubarb. Helloooo good food! I will have to start taking pictures once I get a new camera.

Here's a picture anyways, totally unrelated.

On top of the tower at Mount Auburn Cemetery
 I love my girls! This is from when my mum and three little sisters came to visit.
Happy day :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's totally what first came to mind when I read that post!! And oh yes, I will be SOO excited when that time comes for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking club?! That's the best idea EVER!! I need to join one!
    I love that picture! You girls are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete