- My birthday (duh)
- It is in the middle of the year. We all know things in middle are the best (Why yes, I am a middle child, how did you guess?)
- My dad's birthday-he is one very cool guy
- Father's day-R-E-S-P-E-C-T, I like this holiday
- Flag Day-I love flags. Who doesn't?
- My mum and dad's anniversary-"they say when you marry in June, you're a bride all your life!!"
- Other important birthdays such as my precious niece, my bro-in-law, several good friends, a former prophet of our church who I loved a lot (President Hinckley. We share a birthday! I always felt cool about that.)
- The official start of summer-HellO!
- Aquarium Month
- Candy Month
- Dairy Month
- Fight the Filthy Fly Month
- Gay Pride Month
- National Accordion Awareness Month
- National Adopt a Cat Month
- National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
- Rose Month
- Turkey Lovers Month
National Bubba Day
Repeat Day (I said "Repeat Day")
Hug Your Cat Day
Name Your Poison Day
Eat Your Vegetables Day
International Panic Day
National Hollerin' Contest Day
National Splurge Day
World Sauntering Day
And a host of others I have not included. Come on, how can this NOT be the best month?
Happy birthday/fathers day/holiday to everyone who celebrates something in June (everyone?)! Oh and for today, Happy Smile Power Day! :D