Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good, Better, Best ideas

Good Idea: Buying little trash can liners for those small trash cans around the house so you don't get icky gunk in your trash can.

Better idea: Being green and re-using plastic grocery bags as liners. A little too big but not a big deal.

Best idea: Being green and clever and re-using those perfectly sized produce bags you get at the store (because we all remember to bring our canvas bags to the store and so don't have a million big plastic ones lying around anymore right? I always forget those things.) Perfect size for my teeny weeny cans.


Cleverness brought to you by one of my many sisters. 
Thanks Bec.

Good, Better, Best taken from this amazing talk. One of my favorites.

3 comments:

  1. :) And Cody calls me crazy that I save all of those little bags. Ha, you sure told him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so perfect! the size of my bathroom trashcan is perfect for the other plastic bags though, that one would be too small.

    ReplyDelete