Monday, September 5, 2011

Let's just hit some highlights, shall we?

  • I am working now. Yes, yes indeed, after months (and months) of sad unemployment this nursy nurse has a steady, long-term job. And it feels good. Patience is important :) 
  • We recently passed our 1 year mark of being here in Boston. What?! The time has gone so fast. Job and I are both seriously in love with this city and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. 
  • Job is also a 2nd year (out of 2 years) grad student. That boy's halfway there! I'm so proud of him.
  • I finally signed up for pinterest! (ok so that is not big news, but how fun is that site! ;)
  • Job surprised me the other day with a date to Cheesecake Factory (yum) and to see 'The Help'. We both loved the movie! I just got the book from the library so I'm working on that now.
  • We are trying a new way of scripture reading to help us be more consistent. Reading with Job everyday sure makes me happy.

Such is life in the Salazar house right now. Life is to be enjoyed and that's just what we are trying to do :)


'Cause he's cute, that's why.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for everything on that list! Where are you working? I am hoping to join the Omaha nursing workforce here soon and hopefully to somewhere way better than that crap nursing home in Rexburg! Tyson and I will definitely have to trek to Boston sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job! Where are you working?? I always love seeing what's new with you guys...Boston looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete