- I am working now. Yes, yes indeed, after months (and months) of sad unemployment this nursy nurse has a steady, long-term job. And it feels good. Patience is important :)
- We recently passed our 1 year mark of being here in Boston. What?! The time has gone so fast. Job and I are both seriously in love with this city and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
- Job is also a 2nd year (out of 2 years) grad student. That boy's halfway there! I'm so proud of him.
- I finally signed up for pinterest! (ok so that is not big news, but how fun is that site! ;)
- Job surprised me the other day with a date to Cheesecake Factory (yum) and to see 'The Help'. We both loved the movie! I just got the book from the library so I'm working on that now.
- We are trying a new way of scripture reading to help us be more consistent. Reading with Job everyday sure makes me happy.
Such is life in the Salazar house right now. Life is to be enjoyed and that's just what we are trying to do :)
|'Cause he's cute, that's why.|