Sunday, January 13, 2013

And we still had time to do this

Hey! I found that I never published this post from November. So here it is...


In between all the wedding bliss, or rather after, I had time to do all sorts of random fun things like:

Hire myself out as a day worker cleaning my brother's office so I could make money to buy my precious Doterra essential oils (oh my. I need to do a whole infomercial on how much I love those oils. I think I would do practically anything to get them.)


Play rousing games of scategories. It gets really interesting with 15 players.


Play with these 2 loves.




And make a music video.


You don't even know.


Video to be posted later. I will keep you in utter suspense. 

1 comment:

  1. Gah! I love you all so much! It makes me wish I had all sisters growing up. I grew up with the opposite, but hey... sisters-in-law are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete