Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Week Long Double Date-Part 1

What happens when you get two couples who love hanging out together for a week long double date? Adventure :)

My sister Kristin and her husband Kendall came out to visit Job and I for a week in May and we had a grand time! Job and Kendall have never met so it was great for them to get to know each other. We think they got along just swimmingly.

 The players in this adventure were as follows.

Exhibit A.

I mean, how could it not be fun with this group? ;)

Any adventure needs good food for energy. Between cooking fun things at home and trying out the Boston food scene, we were ready for action.

 Heavenly Flour Bakery
Taaaacos. (We are sisters, can you tell? ;)
 Two boys and their Bartley's Burgers
 Sweet house guests that cooked for US! Yum.
 Kendall taught us how to make lime rickeys. He had us at lime. We drank them nearly every night after that.
 Mikes, trip #2 out of......you guess ;)
Tea Time

After being fully nourished by great food, activities begin, followed by general frivolity. To be continued in another post.....

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Seriously, I think I need to come visit too. You are always having such a wonderful time and fun adventures! Sign me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me happy, but it mostly made me hungry. haha. Looks like you guys had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete