Sunday, September 8, 2013

Things I learned from our closet cleanse

  • We have had too many clothes. Doesn't everyone.
  • I live with either James Bond or a musician. No one else has this many tuxedos.
  • We have been to our local dry cleaners approximately 224 times according to the plethora of wire hangers I recycled.
  • We like matchy matchy hangers. Simple white all the way.
  • We still have too many clothes.
  • I like to hold on to shoes from the golden era, aka 2004. I'm looking at you sketchers.


Our closet cleanse tips:
  • Just say no (to clothes you don't wear)
  • Embrace the matchy matchy hangers. It looks clean and organized. Don't hang onto those old wire ones unless a large wiener roast is in your future.
  • Anything worn in High School should probably hit the "to go" pile. Except those sketchers...
  • Do get your Martha Stewart on and turn every nostalgic T shirt into a reusable grocery bag, like Here 


Ever felt like this?

4 comments:

  1. Whah???? You mean I have to get rid of things from high school? I do have a cool pair of Vans from high school....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sweet Rachael,
    I love your blog. I love your pictures- you have real talent. You might want to consider being a professional photographer. I miss you and Job and Boston and food...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love this! I'm going to guess you live with James Bond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, show us some of the treasures you found.

    ReplyDelete