havehad too many clothes. Doesn't everyone.
- I live with either James Bond or a musician. No one else has this many tuxedos.
- We have been to our local dry cleaners approximately 224 times according to the plethora of wire hangers I recycled.
- We like matchy matchy hangers. Simple white all the way.
- We still have too many clothes.
- I like to hold on to shoes from the golden era, aka 2004. I'm looking at you sketchers.
Our closet cleanse tips:
- Just say no (to clothes you don't wear)
- Embrace the matchy matchy hangers. It looks clean and organized. Don't hang onto those old wire ones unless a large wiener roast is in your future.
- Anything worn in High School should probably hit the "to go" pile. Except those sketchers...
- Do get your Martha Stewart on and turn every nostalgic T shirt into a reusable grocery bag, like Here
Ever felt like this?