Friday, January 17, 2014

Washington Trip 2014: Part 3

One day we took a double date opportunity to explore Seattle. I am so glad we did, not only because it is an awesome city, but because it was a blast hanging out with Eric and Maribel. They are a few of the coolest and most down-to-earth people I know.
Job and I have decided Seattle is on our "we could live there" list.


We added our mark to the gum wall. So disgustingly awesome. I have more pictures that will show up later on the blog I am sure :) They are too fun not to share. 
 Job feeding Rachel the pig. Isn't she cute.
 We did the Underground tour which was really cool. It was a good overview of Seattle history which I had no idea about. It started as a pretty nasty city haha. They have since turned that around luckily ;)
Until we meet again beautiful Washington State!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss Washington. Glad that you had such a fun trip to Seattle too.

    ReplyDelete