Tuesday, November 11, 2014

1st (of many) Pizza Potluck

You know when an idea comes into your mind, and you just can't let it go? It's not just an idea, it's a good, nay, great idea. I get these little things in my head every so often and they are not to be ignored. I am not much of a party planner, I tend to keep things really chill and relaxed (I have tried the certified pinterest party type stuff, but it's just not my style and not worth the stress and money to me. I love to attend those parties when other people throw them though ;) Anyways, when the idea of a pizza potluck popped into my brain, I couldn't let it go so I gathered a few friends and made them do it with Job and I. Luckily we have awesome friends who seemed to think it was a good idea too. A special thanks to the Millers for co-hosting and opening their awesome home!

Simple instructions to throw your own pizza potluck
Yes, it's pretty self-explanatory, but humor me.

1. Gather awesome friends
2. Have each friend bring a pizza from a cool local place (we all avoided national chains, no $5 hot-n-readys showed up, but hey, no judgment here if that's your style!). The point is to be able to try a lot of different kinds of pizzas and styles.
3. Set those pizzas out, crack open some root bear, and chow down!
4. Vote on your favorite pizza if you are so inclined.
5. Wash everything down with brownies and milk while sharing stories and laughing like crazies.
6. Decide this should become a reoccurring event.





Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment