Simple instructions to throw your own pizza potluck
Yes, it's pretty self-explanatory, but humor me.
1. Gather awesome friends
2. Have each friend bring a pizza from a cool local place (we all avoided national chains, no $5 hot-n-readys showed up, but hey, no judgment here if that's your style!). The point is to be able to try a lot of different kinds of pizzas and styles.
3. Set those pizzas out, crack open some root bear, and chow down!
4. Vote on your favorite pizza if you are so inclined.
5. Wash everything down with brownies and milk while sharing stories and laughing like crazies.
6. Decide this should become a reoccurring event.