Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Solo


As I mentioned here, I want to try a few things solo while Job and I are apart. I could always do these things with friends, and I really love my friends, but I think it's good to learn how to enjoy being with yourself sometimes. I might not get to all of these, but here are some ideas:


I'll try and report if I end up doing any of these. I am excited about the prospect. It will be interesting to see whether I am uncomfortable with any of these situations, or if I have grown and experienced enough lately to feel fine about them. Either way, I always have more to learn and discover about myself and the world. I hope this little project doesn't come across as totally selfish. I guess it is, but I feel that trying to better oneself is a worthwhile endeavor, because it will then trickle down into us helping others (hopefully). Here's to enjoying being with yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment