Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Summer 2016



I guess it’s Autumn now? Or so has every store said for the past few weeks. I however, feel perfectly content waiting until the official first day of Autumn-tomorrow! I love each season, and Fall is especially magical. I might even be apt to say my favorite season (So says every young women my age. #scarves). But I love to soak up each season equally, so am not in a rush to move on the next one until it is properly due. (Winter is a different story when it is PAST it's time. A whole different thing ;). So on this last day of summer, let us reminisce about Summer 2016. 

Ours has flown by in somewhat of a daze. But looking through photos today I realized we did have a grand time, and soaked in some of our new surroundings. We moved into our little apartment in SLC in June, and both jumped into our jobs full force. In between working we redboxed (real life here), hiked a touch, tried a few restaurants, spent time with a few friends, spent lots of time with family, and took evening walks together. It’s been a simple existence (at least for me-Job is juggling a lot, so his day to day is a bit more “happening” than mine at the mo’). Simple has been good for me right now. Simple (healthy) cooking, simple evenings (for the most part), simple in our belongings, simple, quiet time to meditate and do yoga.  I think life will pick up as I get to know the area and people, and I might get back into my routine of seeing and doing everything I can, but I am going to try and keep the simple moments in life as well.

Summer 2016:

There are like, 68 pics. I'm sorry. But hey, this is way less than it could have been-we took it easy this summer ;)






































































No comments:

Post a Comment